1. Copyrights’ agreements and laws, authors’ rights, and drafting of the associated contracts
- Copyrights and authors’ rights in international conventions and national legislations.
- Protected and unprotected rights.
- Drafting contracts.
- Waiver of the intellectual and material rights.
- Litigation and compensation.
2. Egyptian investment laws and fields of investment
- Laws regulating investments in Egypt.
- Investment systems.
- Important ministries and entities concerned with investment and permits associated.
- Administrative steps to establish companies and determine capital.
- The most important administrative and legal obstacles, and how to overcome them.
- Mechanisms of litigation, dispute resolution and arbitration.
3. Collective bargaining, and related laws and agreements
- International conventions on labor rights and the right to collective bargaining.
- National legislation on the organization of work.
- Role and authorities of the unions and associations of workers in the negotiation processes.
- Expatriate labor’s rights and duties.
- Meetings and conference management.
- Mechanisms of collective bargaining.
4. Forensic reports in criminal cases
- Types of medical reports.
- Terms and explanation of forensic reports and their types.
- Different types of injuries.
- Crime weapons and their types.
- Dealing with the victims.
- Legal impact of forensic reports and measures to appeal on them.
- Drafting forensic reports.
5. Writing legal memorandums and legal representation skills
- Research and drafting skills.
- Types of defences.
- Preparation of memorandums, and reading and preforming skills.
6. Introduction to board of directors and corporate governance
- Introduction to good practices of corporate governance.
- Explanation of the rule of the effective board of directors, and its duties and responsibilities.
- Formation and structure of an effective board of directors.
- Measurements and systems of board of directors and its different committees.
7. Principles of corporate governance
- Introduce participants to main principles and terms of corporate governance.
- Importance of corporate governance and its latest developments on both local and international levels.
8. Governance of private companies and organizations (small and growing) – Measurements and regulations
- Provide small and growing companies with tools and information to apply governance.
- Measurements to improve company’s performance, increase funding opportunities, and achieving sustainability in a short period of time.
- Companies’ governance principles, then determination of best ways to apply governance in each company.
9. Governance of family businesses
- Introduction to the principles, regulations and measurements of companies’ governance.
- Development of an effective strategy for the company.
- How to deal with risk.
- Formation and evaluation of the board of directors.
- Implementation of plans to follow up management performance within the family company.
10. Preparation of companies’ governance reports
- The importance of companies’ governance.
- Definition and guidelines of governance reports and its importance.
- Recipient entities.
- The purpose of applying companies’ governance.
- Legal systems and guidelines of companies’ governance.
- Explanation of the rule of all parties involved with corporate governance.
- Writing and drafting skills of the reports on corporates’ and banks’ level of commitment to corporate governance rules, in accordance with suggested recommendation.
11. Training of Trainers
- Introduction to terms and definition of training and education.
- Types of trainers.
- Types of training programs.
- Education means.
- Different phases of training process.
- Communication skills.